Tuesday, November 25, 2008

sadly sick

My big boy is sick....not terrible, but not great. He woke in the middle of the night with a tummy ache, early morning added a headache, and around breakfast time a fever joined the party. So, off to the doc it was, hoping for a strep test (these are his classic symptoms) and some nice Abx. Well, the rapid strep was negative, he threw up, and his fever left. So now he's just incubating a headache, which is good news really. We'd rather not infect the elderly Great-Grandparents with anything yucky for Thanksgiving.

Until then, I think I have no more to say. Busy Busy Busy, just as we all are.
Have a great Over-Eating Day!
And for you CRAZIES that plan to shop on Friday......well, you'll get what you deserve!

1 comment:

One Pretty Girl and Her Mama said...

UGH! That's no fun. I hope he gets better fast and I hope you and the other stay healthy. That could make for a really not fun Thanksgiving.