Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm knitting, like always...but should I be SPINNING instead?

I have 2 pair of socks on the needles right now. I also have a hat for Elsie, two pair of Longies, one bootie knit (just needs the sole attached), have more knit food in the works, and more projects than I can count floating through my head.

So now, of course, I NEED a spinning wheel. I've been spindle-spinning for a couple years (when I get the chance to spin without 'help'). I've been telling myself that I can wait for a wheel until I have a farm with sheep and goats.....cuz then I'll have ALL the time in the world to spin! yeah, right, I hear you laughing.



So then My Friend K (who is now PREGNANT!!!!!), got a ladybug. Then I see all about the ladybug in KnittySpin, my soon-to-be-sister-in-law was a ladybug in college (sorority...not spin-ority, but whatever), we've been invaded by the BAD LADYBUGS (chinese beetles)....it just seems that the universe is telling me something......you know, something like BUY A LADYBUG!!!!! Oh, and did I mention that a local shop sells them? I wouldn't even have to pay shipping!

3 comments:

One Pretty Girl and Her Mama said...

Wow! That whole post went right over my head I had to read it again and I'm still quite boggled! One minute your talking about spinning the next it's ladybugs. AGGHHH!!!!

AmyO said...

well, the spinning wheel is called a ladybug....maybe I should've said that?

One Pretty Girl and Her Mama said...

haha! oh yeah that makes it all so clear now *grin*