Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Well......it finally happenen!

So, I've been thinking about blogging for a few years now. In fact, somewhere out there is a blog with about 3 posts on it, from me, way back before BLOGGER!

So....about the title of my blog. Most of you know that I like to KNIT, and I live in the kitCHEN.....so, in true Sesame Street Style:

Knit.............................Kitchen
Knit....................Kitchen
Knit.........Kitchen
Knititchen
KNITCHEN!
So, I'm guessing that you can already tell what the content of my blog will be!
And then throw in a couple boys, a little girl, a dog, a cat, a dear husband, and a dream of a farm!
Check back soon!

3 comments:

One Pretty Girl and Her Mama said...

Yay! I'm so glad you are a blogger. I thought you might laugh at me for it. I love the pictures! Finally I can put a name (Tony) to a face.

aipes said...

This is fun!!! Do your boys have smokes? What kind of mother are you?

AmyO said...

Yes.....those indeed are cigarettes!
No, stupid! Those are SUCKER STICKS!!!!!!!!